Jewish Wedding Venue in Northern Virginia
Congratulations on your recent engagement! Now begins the flurry of sending invitations, shopping for attire, hiring caterers, and more--but most importantly, finding for the perfect venue for your big day.
At Rose Hill Manor, we know that your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, so we go the extra mile to make your special day all about you. Unlike many wedding venues, we supply the venue, but you are welcome to use all of your own vendors to customize your event completely around you and your unique needs. If you are looking for a list of recommendations, please check out our vendors page to discover our recommended vendors.
We offer flexible options--accommodating small weddings, or weddings as large as 200 people.
We invite you to take a tour of our venue to see everything we have to offer. We are confident that our location, setting, and amenities will leave you impressed and excited to make Rose Hill Manor the venue for your wedding.
The Perfect Venue for Weddings Large or Small
With a wide range of settings, Rose Hill Manor can accommodate small intimate gatherings, or weddings with up to 200 guests.
- The Grand Ballroom - The Grand Ballroom features magnificent chandeliers, graceful wall sconces, and impressive 24' ceilings. This spacious ballroom can accommodate 200 seated guests with a dance floor and a band or DJ.
- The Small Ballroom - The Small Ballroom decorated with graceful wall sconces and large windows gives guests a panoramic view of the majestic rolling countryside. It can accommodate 90 guests for a seated affair, 150 guests theater style for a ceremony, or 200 guests for a stadium up reception.
- The Patio - The Patio is the ideal location for an outdoor ceremony or cocktails. Its hard surface measures 50' x 150' and it terminates with a beautiful pergola. It provides an intimate landscaped area with a view of the elegant rear facade.
- The Entrance Hall - The Entrance Hall compliments the ballrooms as the perfect stand-up reception space for up to 200 guests. The rich hardwood floors are ideal for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
Your Jewish Wedding--On a Classic American Estate
At Rose Hill Manor, we know that your wedding day is a deeply special and meaningful day. We want your wedding to be a reflection of you, as a couple, so we do not restrict you to working only with our designers, caterers, or other wedding vendors.
Northern Virginia is one of the most diverse regions of the United States, with cultures from all over the world represented--including one of the largest Jewish populations in the United States. For those looking to honor their cultural roots, finding an accommodating wedding venue is not always easy as many have set vendor lists with limited menus that are not Jewish wedding friendly.
We allow all our couples to choose their own vendors to create an authentic Jewish wedding on our historic Jeffersonian era estate. We are happy to work with:
- Jewish Wedding Planners
- Jewish Caterers
- Privately Chosen Wedding Photographers
- Privately Chosen Florists
- And More
Make your wedding day the day you've always dreamed it would be with Rose Hill Manor.
About Rose Hill Manor
The stately Manor House is surrounded by 23 glorious acres, creating the privacy you and your guests need for your special gathering. Rose Hill Manor boasts two ballrooms and a spacious hall, perfect for any size guest list. Your wedding is unique and we will utilize the space according to your design. As the premier Wedding Venue in Northern Virginia, your wishes are our first priority.
Dazzle your guests with a cocktail reception on our spacious patio. Those in attendance will mingle and ease into the festivities of the evening. For weddings, our patio can comfortably accommodate your guests as they witness your perfect union. The dramatic views provide an ideal setting for videos and photographs to capture your special day. No other wedding venue in Northern Virginia has as much to offer outside as it does inside.
Schedule a Tour Today
If you'd like to learn more about Rose Hill Manor or take a tour of the estate, contact us today. We will schedule a day and time that works well for you to tour our property and discuss how we can make our Northern Virginia wedding venue the right choice for your wedding!